This function is disabled!

============================================================

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Turning 32!

I officially turned 32 today! Lampas na sa Kalendaryo pero hindi pa sa Lotto!. I used to dread turning 30 but when I actually reached the 30s...the numbers ceased to matter. I don't feel my age at all. I thought I'll be wiser and more mature as I grow older but I didn't. I am still the same old me...still childish and immature  even though I am now a wife and a mother. Despite all my flaws and failures, I feel very blessed and I can't wish for anything more except maybe for a bigger salary,bigger house,trip around the world, ipad :) Seriously, I am content and happy with everything that I have because what really matters to me is my family... and being with them. My only wish is to have good health always for myself and my family and that we will continue to be happy and blessed. Thank you so much Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday Mommy Raine! You are indeed blessed to have your family beside you.

    I pray for good health and more wealth for you and may the Lord give you the desires of your heart.

    Asa ang partyyyyyy??? Hehehe... Kisses for your birthday from Bella and Me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday ate Raine! Yey! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...