This function is disabled!

============================================================

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Kulay's 2nd Beeday!

For months I've been planning to have a pool party for my son for his 2nd birthday because he loves the water so much but we didn't find a pool that is accessible and kid friendly. We decided to just dine out with our family. A week before my son's birthday, we had some monetary gifts (thanks Tito Gene!) so we decided to have a kids party at Jollibee. My son loves Jollibee the mascot and their Jolly Spaghetti and french fries. Good thing there's not much to organize or plan for a Jollibee party, you just reserve the date, order food and they'll take care of the party. So in less than a week, we still cooked up a partey!
Because I'm "OA" I can't have a kids party without a theme so I  decided on a Bee Themed Party because Jollibee is a BEE and Kulay also loves bumble bees. 

Party Details
Invitation
I invited guest through FB event page and SMS :)

Outfit
I asked my husband to handpaint us matching shirts . I also asked my friend Ailyn to make a Bee beanie and 

Cake
..Amigurumi bees for cake toppers. We just bought the cake from Red Ribbon since it's the only brand that Jollibee allows.
Loot Bags which I made from paper bag, yarn and printed tags. It contains the usual candies and toys.

  The Party
We only invited relatives and a couple of friends. Our son was very happy with the appearance of Jollibee and playing games with the other kids. 

The After Party, which is our favorite part! Unwrapping of presents! Weeee! 

I am really thankful to God for the gift of life and to our family and friends for their love and support to Kulay and our family. I wish my son good health and a good life ahead of him. We love you so much Kulay! You are indeed the greatest blessing we have received.

20 comments:

  1. WOW nice!! i will collect this as an added idea for i am also preparing as early as now the First year birthday of my Destine, i am thinking of Jollibee party too.. a;though that is about five months from now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Jollibee. I miss the spaghetti and chicken. I miss that big bee so much.
    I imagined Kulay enjoying every bit of his party. Those giveaways are simple yet beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our kids are our most precious treasures and we want only the best for them. Looks like you had a great time celebrating Kulay's second beeday :)Belated happy birthday cute boy! You are lucky to have such awesome parents...mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated happy bee-day! I love the them and look at those smiles, priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Bee-Day to your little guy! =) Ang saya talaga ng birthdays sa atin sa Pinas!! Of course, pag kasama pa si Jollibee, priceless talaga!!

    Teka, nagutom naman ako sa kakaisip sa chicken joy!! Hehehe =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jollibee is a celebrity for all kids. Seeing him dance is like heaven for them. Nice party theme, mommy Floraine. I can tell all the kids had a blast especially your little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Lil' One :) You seemed to have so much fun, with all those people, balloons, cake and most especially - - - GIFTS!!!

    I love the theme too! It's so bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated Happy Birthday, Kulay!

    Raine, you did a great job with the theme and si Michael, has talent pala in handpainting t-shirts! Pwede magpagawa for me and Ace?hehe. Congrats to you and Mike for the fun party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tita Cris! oo naga-handpaint na shirts...artist gud na LOLS

      Delete
  9. Wow, very artistic and talented si Mommy and Daddy ni Kulay. Galeng! Nice Party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! what a great party! i liked the hand-painted shirts. soooo cute! belated birthday greetings and wishes, Kulay! may you be blessed with good health and great life with your loving parents...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bee-lated hapee bee-rthday,Kulay!It must be one fun-filled Jollibee kiddie party.I so love the shirts. Creatively thought of :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the name, kulay! Its like your son colored your family's life. happy birthday to him...

    ReplyDelete
  13. niceee..i love the theme and the goodies, it seems you have the best plan ever as jollibee is there too...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your header. So cute. Belated Happy Birthday sa iyo Kulay. Buti na lang nariyan si Jollibee, b-day celebration seems so easy na lang ganapin.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, i love jollibee, my kids does...its the first meal they always asks eerytime we are home kaya sa airport pa lang minsan may dala na sila mama't papa! anyway, sounds like it was a great birthday for kulay, he had fun i bet! :) i love d-i-y parties, i enjoyed doing it for my kids birthdays. :) i admire your creativity. belated happy bee-day kulay.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really admire the name you gave to Kulay ate Floraine. Hehehe Siya na jud ang nag-add ug colors sa inyong life ni kuya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ka bongga man sa bee day ni Kulay oi! I love the hand painting shirts too ;).

    Happy happy birthday Kulay. May you grow up to be a child God wants you to be. Kisses to you little boy.

    Good job Mama Raine and Papa Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi momy raine! wer can we buy that white supot? i tried to look for it but i only found the brown one... i decided also to make like that of kulay's 2nd bday lootbag for my lil one... salamat po!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mommy! bought it at SM Lanang Premier Grocery, dun ko lang din nakita yung white....mas neat kc tingnan :-)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...