This function is disabled!

============================================================

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Election Day

Yesterday was a day to remember in Philippines' history. It was the first automated election in our country.Sadly I was not able to be a part of it. Well I did go to the precinct at around 6pm because I've heard that the cut-off is extended till 7pm and that there are only few voters left but when I got there with my Mom I was dismayed by the chaos. It was so disorganized. People seems to be clueless on what they're doing. There were voters who've been there for 3 hours waiting for their names to be called. My mom had it easy because she was a senior citizen and had a special treatment. I got my priority number and waited and waited... with my waiting interrupted with bouts of puking and nausea. After one hour and a half my puking became more frequent that my mom insisted that we go home...so I surrendered. At least I tried....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...