This function is disabled!

============================================================

Thursday, May 6, 2010

My first Prenatal Visit

Yesterday was my first pre-natal visit together with Blow and my Mom, who just learned of my pregnancy. The doctor was kind and she computed that I'm about 9 weeks pregnant. I'm due on December 8,2010. She required me to take Prenatal vitamins and have an Ultrasound and to have another doctor check my Hypothyroidism. I was a bit disappointed with the visit because I was expecting her to give me advices on what to eat, do's and dont's. I was expecting a sort of crash course on pregnancy..well I guess it's not that way. I bought a book anyway, What to Expect When You're Expecting and would read it religiously from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...