This function is disabled!

============================================================

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Glee Project

Between juggling work and motherhood I still manage to squeeze in time to watch TV. One of the shows I religiously watch is the The Glee Project. It is a reality TV show which serves as an audition for the TV series Glee. The winner will be given a 7 episode arc on the series. The moment I started watching  the show my bet was Cameron Mitchell, 
image from this site

he is cute in a geeky sort of way and he has this angelic voice. When he was eliminated my next bet was Samuel Larsen who is a Hip Indie Rocker and can melt you with his intense gaze and amazing vocals.
        image from this site
Earlier this afternoon was the shows finale with only 4 contestants left (from Left to Right) namely Lindsay Pearce, Damian McGinty, Samuel and Alex Newell.

They all did great on the last performance but of course my bet Samuel was the best  performer  that's why he won! But Ryan Murphy has a surprise! He said it was a difficult choice between him and Damian so he announced that Damian also won! Alex and Lindsay will also get a 2 arc episode so they still won one way or another. I'll be looking forward to seeing these guys on Glee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...