This function is disabled!

============================================================

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Baby Shoes

I've read that it is not recommended for babies to wear shoes until they are starting to walk. Shoes constricts those cutesy little toes. They might look cute but babies are better being barefoot or wearing socks even when they are starting to walk because it helps develop and strengthen the muscles. Shoes are recommended for babies when they are walking outdoors though for protection. My son usually wears socks but I can't help but buy soft shoes because they look cute. I let him wear them on special occasions for vanity's sake. I make it a point though to buy comfortable and cheap footwear because they are easily outgrown. Here are some of my cheap and cute finds.
Rainbow sneakers @ P95 bought at a stall at Victoria Plaza Mall
 Rubber slippers @ P30 bought from a little girl selling at the sidewalk of Magsaysay Ave Corner Banggoy St.

1 comment:

  1. haha sa victo din kami naka buy niyang rainbow colored shoes, mura lang... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...