This function is disabled!

============================================================

Monday, September 26, 2011

Expo Mom Davao 2011

I've been reading a lot about Expo Mom while browsing for baby stuffs and was really envious because it was usually held in Manila and Cebu but never in Davao. That's why I was very ecstatic when I learned through facebook ads that they will be coming over to Davao! :D Expomom is not just a bazaar but it is an interactive event with talks and onstage activities targeted for moms and expecting moms. I am really looking forward to it this Sunday, October 2 which will be at Abreeza Ayala Mall and would like to share this to other Davao Mommies. I'll definitely blog about it after the event.
Here's the poster lifted from their site. Here's also the link to the Facebook event page

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...