This function is disabled!

============================================================

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Liwanag's Fisrt Birthday Photoshoot

Wow it's been a really long while since my last post. There have been a lot of things that have kept me busy and one of them is my daughter Liwanag or Lili as we fondly call her. We celebrated her first birthday last March 11 but before the birthday. We had a photoshoot with of course her Dad, Kulay Potograpiya as our photographer. Sharing our favorite photos on that shoot.

Location: Riverfront Corporate Center or most commonly known as outside Crocodile Park

OOTD: Pillow Dress made by local WAHM, Smartmum Online, Headband crocheted by my friend Ailyn, shoes from Crib Couture





OOTD: Denim Jacket from Gap, Tee from Old Navy, Skirt from Cotton On, Tutu Skirt made by my friend Roselle


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...