This function is disabled!

============================================================

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Belly Mama Week 37

Finally I'm on my 9th month of pregnancy and according to my OB, the baby is now fully baked and I could give birth anytime. I feel more heavy now, my feet are swollen as well as my nose, my skin seems to be more darker and I walk like a penguin. Good thing that I only have 2 to 3 more weeks to go. If I can choose the date of birth I plan to have my baby on December...I want it to be a December baby same as me :) My bags for the hospital are almost ready. I've finished washing and ironing the baby clothes..all by myself .I'm really excited to have the baby yet quite nervous at the same time. I don't know what kind of pain I should expect and how i'll be able to cope with it in actual. I just hope and pray to have a safe and normal delivery and to have a normal and healthy baby.Wish me luck everybody.YDJF6AUY5SCU

3 comments:

  1. post pictures of your baby soon. Congrats Raine!

    BTW, naa koy bag-o nga blog pud.
    http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com

    See you there.
    Happy xmas!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...