This function is disabled!

============================================================

Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Birthday Parties

Yesterday, Kulay, Mike and I attended the celebration of Adi's first birthday. She's the daughter of our good friends Mina and Eugene. The celebration was at Pinutos Republic at Torres St. I was a little dismayed because there was no theme. I'm always excited to conceptualize costume for my son hehehe Despite the no-theme,we had a blast and Kulay had fun with the bubbles and the stuffed toy I won.  If I remember correctly,this is our 7th birthday party this year. Having a kid is like having passes to all children's party and we really enjoy it. Kulay will be turning one soon and I am starting to organize in my head his party. I wanted it to be fun and memorable for our son. First birthdays are important celebration for any parents because it marks a milestone in a child's life. It is a celebration and Thanksgiving for the miracle of life.
Here are a couple of pictures of our birthday party escapades :D
Adi's Bday.Kulay looking grumpy with the bubbles because he's so sleepy.
Matt's Bday,Safari Theme. Kulay as Jungle Boy

Pavlos Bday, Marvel Superheroes: Kulay as Flash

4 comments:

  1. Kulay is sooo adorable Raine! I'll try to have a theme for Leia's next birthday so as not to disappoint the mother in you. hahaha :) lotsa love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lany: Lagi gi-career naman gud nako na maging best in costume si Kulay hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay...super cute si Kulay sa mga costumes nya... Bella will be celebrating her 1st birthday soon and I can't think of any theme pa... any suggestion tita raine? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rovie: thanks :)tinkerbell,princess,or unsa favorite character or color ni belle mas daghan themes for girls ba hehehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...