This function is disabled!

============================================================

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DFAT 2012

What have I been up to for the past few days? Well, I was part of the Davao Food Appreciation Tour 2012 (DFAT) which started last Friday (May 4) and ended yesterday (May 7). DFAT as the name suggests is about bloggers from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao gathering to visit places around the Davao Region and trying our the best dish each cafe or restaurant has to offer. We went to Kapatagan, Davao Del sur and Island hopping in Samal. I really enjoyed the 4 day food tripping though I missed out on some restaurants. Mike was also able to join the last 2 days of the tour and we worked up a tight schedule with our parents for watching over Kulay. The food we ate was really overwhelming and I felt really gluttonous! Eating even when I'm still full! I really enjoyed the tour not just because of the food but because I was able to bond with really cool and fun bloggers who are really inspiring esp. those travel bloggers. 
Mike and I will be posting the details of the tour on The Kulay Project blog.
Group Picture infront of Piyesta KTV and Resto Bar. Photo courtesy of Anj Nacorda

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Muraglingaw lagi kaayo ang DFAT Raine... Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rovie: yes super lingaw..you should sign up for next year :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...