This function is disabled!

============================================================

Friday, July 20, 2012

Davao Bloggers Tour 2012

Last Friday, I was informed that I was chosen to be part of the Davao Bloggers Tour 2012. I was a bit torn whether I'll join the tour or not because I had Laryngitis and was advised by my doctor to have vocal rest. But then I thought that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I guess there will be no singing involved so after 5 seconds of deliberation I decided to join the tour! The tour was about familiarization of the various tourism establishments in Davao City in line with the Davao Life is Here campaign. The tour was organized by the City Tourism Operations Office who partnered with Davao Bloggers. Smart Communications sponsored our internet connectivity through e-pocket so we could post in social media sites about our adventures while on the go. The tour took place last Saturday, July 14 and participated by 44 bloggers,photographers and CTOO officers. We were divided into four groups, Toril Trailblazers, Calinan Thrill-Seekers, Downtown Explorers and Uptown Adventurers. I was part of the Toril Trailblazers...the most accident prone adventurous group of all. Armed with our gadgets and me with my lozenges,we conquered Villa Carmelita Inland Resort and Hotel, Eden Mountain Spring Resort,Loleng's Mountain Resort and side trip to Sto. Rosario Church. Even though I am from Davao and have been to these places before, it still excites me to visit these places especially now that I am seeing it from a mother's point of view. A mom who's looking for places to bring her family for future outings. 
Even though my voice was hoarse and I was muddy at the end of the day, I was really happy I joined this trip for a chance to experience the highland part of Davao. The day was filled with fun, fresh air,fog, fresh fruits, aromatic leaves, mud slides, Indiana Jones,yummy food, beautiful sights and good company.
Clockwise: Charles,Renz,Brendel,Lyle,Me,Rovs,Tere,Karla and Perry. Not in the pix are Jaycee our Photographer and  Sandra from CTOO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...