This function is disabled!

============================================================

Friday, July 20, 2012

Eden Nature Park and Resort

From Highlands to Islands...is one of the common phrase to describe my hometown Davao. And when people would say Highlands, the first place that often comes to mind is Eden Nature Park and Resort which is located at 3,000 feet above sea level at the foot of Mount Talomo. This resort is our second stop during the DB Tour 2012 and I feel so lucky that it is included in our Itinerary. I've been to Eden before but I can never get enough of this beautiful man-made mountain resort.  There are simply a lot of things to see and enjoy in this place. It is such a treat to all our senses! Hiking, fishing, swimming, ziplining, eat organically grown food, chill and relax to name a few things that you can do at Eden. 
At P200 entrance fee you already have a plated snack and at P470 you have a buffet lunch and be filled to the brim as what we did. Their food is simply sumptuous and everything is fresh!


I am not a thrill seeker but I was convinced to try the Indiana Jones for the first time and I discovered that it wasn't scary and it was such an adrenaline rush!

What  I love most about Eden is that it develops appreciation and preservation of nature 


and our culture.
I am really looking forward to bringing our son to Eden because I know he will have a great time there.Mike and I have been planning to have an overnight stay and hope we can schedule it soon!



Eden Nature Park and Resort

Website:http://edennaturepark.com.ph/main/

Location: Bayabas, Toril Davao City;
Sales and Reservations Office-Matina Town SquareMcArthur Highway, Matina Davao City
Contact Number:Tel. Nos: (082) 299-1020, (082) 296-0791 Mobile +639189307590

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...